Friday, February 25, 2011

Grand Reopening this Monday, Feb 28!

We are so excited to be opening for the Spring 2011 Season this Monday!

Our Spring hours are Monday through Saturday 9am to 6pm. We are closed on Sundays. If you have never visited us before we are found just off 16th Ave at 1420 172nd Street in South Surrey.

There is an exciting change this year! Sandy, one of our West Coast Gardens employees, is now also our 'shopper'. She has been taking all the customer feedback she gets when working hands on in the store and has applied it our 'decor' in the garden center. It is so fun to see all the new selections this year!  I'll leave you here with a few photos:


There is a big 'candle' theme this season. I CAN NOT WAIT to set some of our new light features up in my backyard so I can  take some great 'in the garden' photos this summer!! This hanging glass candle holder is my personal favorite. We have them in a small size as well and I think they would look great hanging from the roof on my deck! Spring and Summer can't come fast enough.

Another theme in our garden center is the ocean. These boats and candle lanterns make me wish I had a sea side home to decorate!  

  
We are all in love with these pots!! This year we have a wider variety of pottery that we can't wait to show off.
We have some colourful garden accessories for the kids and the young at heart! 

 I have so many more photos to share but I don't want to ruin the surprise! The staff at West Coast Gardens look forward to seeing you Monday and throughout the Spring Season.

-Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment